• AFL social show returns for season two, secures sponsorship deal
• Another gig for Australia’s busiest comedian – Up The Guts
• Nine’s 2019 NRL event showcased the action, innovation and content that will make this year’s NRL season the biggest yet
• Fox Sports boss reveals their cricket channel had a poor start, then improved and he promises it will keep getting even...
• The special guest on Mediaweek TV on the Your Money channel last week was NBL owner Larry Kestelman.
• The two semifinals will be played on Thursday and Friday this week on Seven and Fox Cricket.
• AFLX in 2019 will feature four new teams, as well as the first ever AFLX Draft.
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• Tredrea is ending an eight-year association with Triple M Adelaide
• Find out the winner for Best Sport Event
• Just 50 days until start of new AFLW season
The 2018 Andrew Olle media lecture will be screened on November 3 on ABC TV at 11am AEDT and ABC NEWS Channel...
ARIA Charts: Jonas Brothers claim #1 single, Kerser album new at #2
Top 10 Game Charts: Devil May Cry Series Makes a Triumphant Return
New Idea and 7Food announce online destination for food lovers
ARN launches new breakfast TVCs for Gold 104.3 & 97.3
Explore food & flavours in Australian Outback with Justine Schofield
Sports Week: Nine’s NRL record start, 10’s F1 success, Triple M Footy