• Bride narrowly out-rates Bachelorette, but Ali wins the demos
• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
Ho joins 10 from the Seven Network where she has worked for over 14 years
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
• After Ambulance, could 10 have found another hit UK format?
Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
• Q&A pulls one of biggest audiences with former PM
Networks have finally realised that they just can’t show rubbish for two months and expect people to come back.
The new series will launch on Thursday November 22 at 7.30pm.
• Hard Quiz does it again – #1 non-news, top five, 780k metro
• Bride & Prejudice – The Forbidden Weddings climbs to 750,000
Podcast Week: Fashionism, Allergies, All the President’s Lawyers, The Teacher’s Pet + Wilosophy
QMS launches new digital billboard on Melbourne’s Nepean Highway
Tracey Fellows latest Australian-based media exec heading to New York
The Studio at SCA partners with global audio leader Veritonic
Pacific appointed new editor and content director for Men’s Health
TV Ratings November 15: Hard Quiz an easy choice for viewers