• AO secures a primetime primary/combined win for Nine
• Celebs go back to school with Scott Tweedie for I’m A Celebrity Saturday Schoolies
Season Three of Hughesy, We Have A Problem airs on Tuesday, January 29 at 8:30pm.
• The Mediaweek Industry Award winner for Best Reality TV Show will be returning next month.
• Jungle games trounce Big Bash and Australian Open early
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
• National sales director appointment completes 10’s sales leadership team
• The second episode will reveal Gogglebox armchair critics Angie Kent and Yvie Jones
"It’s really exciting to be making these two appointments. "
• Catch up on everything that is happening in the world of TV
• Content & character more important than star power
We will be revealing the winner and two runners-up for each category.
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist