• The Project lifts close to 600,000 as Waleed meets NZ PM
• Plus: MKR’s best in four weeks, Vera checks out on ABC
• But it’s still a MAFS world, AFL arrival lifts Seven
• Stone will play Neighbours’ first transgender character
The Living Room returns Friday, 29 March at 7.30pm.
• Aly initially allowed the PM to freely take the microphone for a two-minute spiel.
• Seven’s highest share this year
• One busy beaver is Idris Elba
Other Braze clients include KFC, Canva, Fox Networks and Telstra.
• AFL Footy Show starts another chapter, but well behind The Front Bar
• The show is being relaunched with a new focus and a new format.
• Nine ticks off 10th consecutive Tuesday victory in demos, all people
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m