• The Bachelorette makes a choice
• Bride narrowly out-rates Bachelorette, but Ali wins the demos
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
The Australian Open TV coverage will be hosted by Jason Richardson and Alison Whitaker.
Peacock was commercial partnerships manager of production at Endemol Shine Australia.
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
• Q&A pulls one of biggest audiences with former PM
• Hard Quiz does it again – #1 non-news, top five, 780k metro
• Seven confronted all sorts of weather on its final coverage of the first Tuesday in November from Flemington.
Australia storms into WT20 finals: When to watch
Instagram Shopping rolls out changes before Xmas
ABC ME secures anime series Dragon Ball Super from Toei Animation
The marathon Rebel v Bauer legal battle finally over: What ended it?
The Australian’s The Deal publishes fourth annual women’s special issue
Fremantle’s Dusseldorp deal: Development/productions with Marta