• Lights out at the Gabba, while AO and I'm A Celebrity deliver
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• Seven’s evening of cricket keeps primary channel #2…just ahead of 10
• AO secures a primetime primary/combined win for Nine
• Jungle games trounce Big Bash and Australian Open early
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
• Catch up on everything that is happening in the world of TV
14.1 million people, have been reached by Seven’s Summer of Cricket.
• Find out the winner for Best Sport Event
The winners represent FTA TV, radio and subscription TV.
Whitfeld has been working in Europe for Seven for five years.
• Operation: Live is an ITV Studios Australia production for Channel Seven.
Netflix Q4 2018: Streaming service on strategy and new content
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 4
Asher Keddie and Richard Roxburgh star in SBS drama The Hunting
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 5
TV Ratings January 17: A big night for Australian Open and I’m A Celebrity…
Full list of Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018 Winners