• The Mediaweek Industry Award winner for Best Reality TV Show will be returning next month.
• Six movie length episodes will conclude the epic saga
• Everything you need to know about your favourite streaming services in January.
We will be revealing the winner and two runners-up for each category.
Biggest success stories of this year as listed by the publisher.
“Consumers have the right to end a telemarketing call at any time during the call."
• Just 50 days until start of new AFLW season
• Here is a preview of some of what he has to say in the extended two-part interview.
“The documentary and feature film industry is very vibrant in Perth"
• The new order of episodes will take the show to 100 episodes.
“I am personally indebted to Duane for his unwavering loyalty, reliability and support"
Walsh spoke with Mediaweek after the Wentworth announcement.
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist