CBS and Network 10’s subscription video on-demand service has launched with more than 7,000 commercial-free episodes, exclusive original series and the ability to watch hit CBS series before they air.
Here are highlights from 10’s release:
CBS and Network 10’s direct-to-consumer subscription video on-demand service, 10 All Access, debuts today with more than 7,000 episodes of binge-worthy, commercial-free entertainment from CBS and 10.
For $9.99 a month plus a month free for new subscribers, 10 All Access will offer exclusive original series, current and previous seasons of select CBS and 10 shows, classic TV series, as well as the ability to livestream CBSN, CBS News’s 24/7 streaming news service.
Network 10’s chief executive officer Paul Anderson said: “10 All Access gives us a fantastic new avenue to engage audiences with premium entertainment any way they want it. It fits perfectly into the 10 family alongside our broadcast channels, 10, 10 Boss and 10 Peach, our catch-up service 10 Play, and our news and entertainment site 10 Daily. We’ll continue to evolve 10 All Access with more great content to binge on and more product features to enhance the viewing experience. We are just getting started.”
10 All Access will be available on iOS and Android mobile and tablet devices, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, and online via 10allaccess.com.au.
Subscribers will be able to watch on three screens simultaneously and the service will be launching on additional platforms in the coming months.
CBS Interactive’s president and chief operating officer Marc DeBevoise said: “10 All Access brings thousands of episodes of CBS and 10’s leading programming to digital platforms, making it simple for fans looking for more of their favourite television content to get it in one easy-to-use, multiplatform service. We look forward to continuing to expand 10 All Access to additional platforms and bring TV fans even more of the programming they want to watch.”
10 All Access will include the following advertising-free, on-demand programming, with more to be added:
• Exclusive CBS All Access original series including Tell Me A Story, One Dollar and Strange Angel, with more to be announced. The first two seasons of The Good Fight will also be available.
• The ability to watch select upcoming series the same day as they air in the US and before they air locally in Australia including new series Happy Together, The Code, Fam, The Neighborhood and In the Dark, as well as new seasons of CBS hits like Hawaii Five-0, MacGyver, Man with a Plan and SEAL Team.
• Hit series from Network 10 including Neighbours, The Bachelor Australia, The Bachelorette Australia, The Living Room and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
• Full past seasons of many current CBS hits such as NCIS, Survivor, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, Madam Secretary, Instinct and more.
• More than 50 CBS classics like Melrose Place, The Good Wife, Frasier,
Cheers, Family Ties, the original Charmed, the original Sabrina the
Teenage Witch and many more.
• The ability to livestream CBSN, CBS News’s 24/7 streaming news service featuring live, anchored coverage and original reporting.
Network 10’s chief content officer Beverley McGarvey said: “10 All Access is bursting with brilliant shows – my biggest dilemma will be which series to watch first! With 10 All Access, you can spend your summer binge-watching classics like Melrose Place and Cheers, or discovering exciting new series like Tell Me a Story and One Dollar. And if you were late to The Bachelor Australia or The Bachelorette Australia party, you can also stream the last three seasons of each series to catch up!”
For more information on 10 All Access, visit 10allaccess.com.au.
For a full list of titles available on 10 All Access, visit 10allaccess.com.au/shows.