“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• “Watching live auctions play out is almost a blood sport, but it is fascinating to watch”
• Incoming Sky News boss Paul Whittaker spars with Hugh Marks over Fairfax ‘death’
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Primetime evening programming schedule, daytime hosts revealed
Creighton has been an economics writer at the national broadsheet for almost seven years.
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Looking for head of sales, Scott Pape on list of potential contributors
Nine and News Corp announce partnership for FTA personal finance channel.
Paul Whittaker appoints Chris Willis to Sky News leadership role
MTV & WTFN bringing #1 franchise Teen Mom to Australia
Chris Bath joining 10 News: Juggling radio and TV in 2019
Nine and Fairfax merger officially completed
YouTube Rewind 2018 – the videos that Aussies were glued to this year
Mediaweek’s Wentworth podcast with hit drama’s executive producers