Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• “Watching live auctions play out is almost a blood sport, but it is fascinating to watch”
• Incoming Sky News boss Paul Whittaker spars with Hugh Marks over Fairfax ‘death’
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Primetime evening programming schedule, daytime hosts revealed
Creighton has been an economics writer at the national broadsheet for almost seven years.
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Looking for head of sales, Scott Pape on list of potential contributors
Nine and News Corp announce partnership for FTA personal finance channel.
New Mediaweek Podcast: Australian Crime Stories- Kerry Packer’s gold robbery & more!
Hugh Marks’ upbeat message to staff at the new Nine Entertainment Co
Southern Cross Austereo result: Metro radio up, Regional TV down
Nine’s Darren Wick accuses Daily Telegraph of bullying Today host
TEG Analytics launches Life Segments customer insights platform
Wavemaker’s Jessica Torstensson appointed media director of Bohemia