• The results here are how Mediaweek readers voted and are not representative of ratings
• A total of 15 lucky listeners received a bracelet
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
The radio veterans discuss overtaking ARN stablemates Kyle and Jackie O to become Sydney’s #1 FM breakfast.
• How Amanda Keller saved Brendan Jones’s radio career
The ambitious plan starts in Sydney this week with a look at the market leaders.
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
The WSFM content director on his return to radio, strong survey results and the Sydney market.
The campaign will roll across TV, outdoor, digital and social.
• But still no pointers to who will be hosting Gold Melbourne breakfast in 2018 ARN has appointed Scott Muller content director...
Is Mike Hammond returning to the airwaves?
Brendan Jones visitsthe Mediaweek podcast studio
WPP’s Ikon rebrands with new logo and strategic positioning
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open – day 3
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 4
Seventh Street Media rebrands: publications now part of The Brag Media
TV Ratings January 16: I’m A Celebrity continues to beat Aus Open
Nine’s Australian Open ratings: Week one