• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
Wednesday: Week 7 2019
• Hall of Famers from Margaret River score on My Kitchen Rules
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
The Australian Open and then MAFS were the channel’s star performers.
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Tennis numbers drop after main match abandoned in second set • I’m A Celebrity wins demos, Richard Reid on jungle dunny...
• BLL no match for the Aus Open
• Nine’s second week of Australian Open should keep it #1
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off