• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• New to the Australian top 10 this week is the Amazon Prime action drama series Hanna.
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina remains #1 on the Digital Originals charts in both markets.
New to charts in both markets this week is the new Netflix series Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina.
Guardian Australia hires new commercial sales director to head team
Mediaweek Easter podcast special: Inside Nine & news.com.au
Triple M farewells Ugly Phil again for top-secret UK project
TV Ratings April 17: Anh’s Brush With Fame #1 entertainment show with 625k
Podcast Week: Mark Pesce’s car show, GoT, Denton, UMG & Wondery
Mercado on TV: Celebrating sexual diversity on the screen