• Nine has reported small FTA growth for its live coverage of the first NRL match of the season
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
• Nova has best station share since survey two last year
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
• Triple M NRL has announced naming rights partners McDonalds and Rheem Hot Water
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
• How the face of Fox League will still be busy, and has he listened to Moonman?
• Eddie, Luke, Wil, Jane and Mick have a new radio boss
• Taking place this Sunday February 10
• KIIS tells competitors as it empties the safe: “That’s not a prize, this is a prize”
Simon Shalgosky named Seven Studios’ head of international development
ACMA investigation into broadcasts of Christchurch terrorist attack
Mindshare appoints Kerry Field managing director Melbourne
Horror drama and Ricky Gervais comedy are new to TV Demand charts
TV Ratings March 18: MAFS Leads Strong Night for Nine with ACA + Bad Mothers
Come Together 2019: News Corp Australia’s biggest ever showcase