• A love letter to all things Nintendo, Smash Bros., has come out on top.
• it’s now the fastest-selling Switch game and the fastest-selling Smash Bros. game of all time.
• The only other new entry of note this week is Just Cause 4
• No new games joining the fray this week.
• After a soft start, Battlefield V has landed at #2 this week
The Spyro Reignited Trilogy has so far emulated the success of last year’s Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
IGN Australia's editor in chief Cam Shea examines the latest IGEA charts.
Editor in chief of IGN Australia, Cam Shea rounds up the latest IGEA game charts.
Cam Shea editor in chief for IGN Australia breaks down the latest IGEA game charts.
Luke Reilly games editor at IGN Australia rounds up the latest IGEA games charts.
IGN Australia editor in chief Cam Shea rounds up the IGEA game charts.
Luke Reilly Games Editor, IGN Australia examines the latest IGEA games charts.
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist