Wednesday: Week 7 2019
• Network 10 EP Sarah Thornton on making Changing Rooms
Recording artist, actress and TV personality Natalie Bassingthwaighte joins the Mediaweek podcast.
• Hall of Famers from Margaret River score on My Kitchen Rules
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
• My Life Is Murder is a CJZ production for Network 10.
• What happened to 10’s Pointless and hopes for The Project
The Australian Open and then MAFS were the channel’s star performers.
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• Inside Network 10: From Celebrity to Dancing to Changing Rooms
• Young Sheldon sitcom and Big Bash League trail jungle japes
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off