• Best of the rest: Seven’s The Good Doctor, Nine’s A Current Affair
• Pulvirenti chats with celebrities from around the world over a tasting of their favourite wines
• Strong news audience helps Seven to Monday summer win
• For $9.99 a month plus a month free for new subscribers
• van Onselen will be spearheading 10’s political coverage across all of its brands
• Summer’s first hit: Nine’s 40th anniversary 60 Minutes special
• In a fragmenting TV market it is getting more challenging to decipher who has performed the best.
Highlights from 10’s end of year ratings release.
• 278 survey nights gone – just two left before summer schedules
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• Does Nine need a bigger audience for the ARIA Awards?
• Take Me Out & Good Doctor help Seven to narrow win
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group