• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
• My Kitchen Rules again close to 700K
• 10 has announced the new season will go to air tonight from 7.30pm
• The partnership gives 10 access to Lotame’s extensive third-party data sets
• Nine’s Tuesday schedule records biggest share since Aus Open
• The increase was largely driven by broadcast video-on-demand (BVOD) catch-up audiences
• On busy night of returns and debuts, MAFS remains clear favourite
• I’m A Celebrity final: Richard Reid a winner, 10 ratings steady
Nine won the first four nights of the week and then Saturday in both primary and combined channel share.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
One Born Every Minute will commence production in Sydney in the coming months.
Robards will become a permanent fixture on the Erinsborough scene.
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off