"It was refreshing to see a year’s worth of content planned out to address a 50-week schedule."
“This signals a new era for us and it brings all our brands together with some consistency."
• Gogglebox #1 demos, #1 entertainment, top three overall
• Tom Gleeson star power: Hard Quiz #1 non-news, #3 overall
Mediaweek editor James Manning recaps 10's 2018 upfront.
• Plus refreshed 10 audience proposition and an accelerated data strategy
10 will deliver first-run, locally produced content across 50 weeks of the year
Channel 10 has rebranded Eleven and ONE, now known as 10 Peach and 10 Boss.
• Subscription cost yet to be revealed for Australia’s newest streaming service
• Best of rest: Ambulance, Bride & Prejudice, Barrenjoey Road
• Nuñez assumes expanded role and will continue managing Network Ten
• Nine’s lowest Monday share in 16 weeks, other channels climb
ABC board appointments need major overhaul, say journalists
The Weekly Times Shine Awards winners announced
Edwina McCann’s Australian Fashion Laureate’s Lifetime Award
BBC Studios Australia launches with Mastermind commission
Whatever happened to the ABC’s relationship with The Chaser?
BBC’s global editorial director on channels, brands, commissions