The broadcaster has launched two new national affairs programs.
“Laura is an outstanding political journalist and will bring great energy to First Edition and AM Agenda."
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Sky News digital also delivered record numbers online in August
Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
• “I probably owe Chris Uhlmann a beer for giving us such great exposure on the Today show”
• Every PM complains on the way out, the difference between news and opinion, Sky News’s influence
• Sky News on WIN offers a breakfast show with Jaynie Seal and “no giveaways and no gimmicks”
• Paul Murray show broadcasts live from WIN Stadium for media crowd
The new 24-hour news channel for regional Australia, Sky News on WIN launches on Sunday, September 2 at 6am AEST.
The channel’s evening programs Credlin, The Bolt Report, Jones & Co and Paul Murray Live all set new audience records
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off