• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• Mark Calvert joining Chris Willis on Paul Whittaker’s news crew
• Willis ran the Seven Network’s largest newsroom in Sydney for 12 years.
“I have today advised Ross Cameron that his contract with Sky News has been terminated."
• Channel opens largest studio facility within Parliament House
• Paul Whittaker will replace Angelos Frangopoulos
The broadcaster has launched two new national affairs programs.
“Laura is an outstanding political journalist and will bring great energy to First Edition and AM Agenda."
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Sky News digital also delivered record numbers online in August
Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
Netflix Q4 2018: Streaming service on strategy and new content
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 4
Asher Keddie and Richard Roxburgh star in SBS drama The Hunting
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 5
TV Ratings January 17: A big night for Australian Open and I’m A Celebrity…
Full list of Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018 Winners