• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• First stop on the Paul Murray Live tour is Toowoomba
• The 12-part one-hour weekly program premieres Saturday, February 9
• Sky News Raw was broadcast on its own pop-up channel from 7am to 5pm.
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• Mark Calvert joining Chris Willis on Paul Whittaker’s news crew
• Willis ran the Seven Network’s largest newsroom in Sydney for 12 years.
“I have today advised Ross Cameron that his contract with Sky News has been terminated."
• Channel opens largest studio facility within Parliament House
• Paul Whittaker will replace Angelos Frangopoulos
The broadcaster has launched two new national affairs programs.
Nine Entertainment Co reports half-year profit steady despite TV down
What did the News Corp editors tell their print & online audience?
News Corp campaign: Ben English writes to Daily Telegraph readers
triple j fave Ocean Alley + Kwame first guests on MTV’s TRL
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever