Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
• “I probably owe Chris Uhlmann a beer for giving us such great exposure on the Today show”
• Every PM complains on the way out, the difference between news and opinion, Sky News’s influence
• Sky News on WIN offers a breakfast show with Jaynie Seal and “no giveaways and no gimmicks”
• Paul Murray show broadcasts live from WIN Stadium for media crowd
The new 24-hour news channel for regional Australia, Sky News on WIN launches on Sunday, September 2 at 6am AEST.
The channel’s evening programs Credlin, The Bolt Report, Jones & Co and Paul Murray Live all set new audience records
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Sky News on WIN will give free-to-air viewers a taste of the premium Sky News offering available on Foxtel
• David Speers leads the charge for Sky News’s Super Saturday
Frangopoulos has led Sky News Australia since 2000.
Sky News has reported its ratings for the first half of 2018.
Ten reveals first look for Ambulance Australia
Jacqui Lambie joins the lineup for SBS’s Go Back To Where You Came From Live
Foxtel to broadcast Bathurst 1000 and Supercars on 4K TV
TV Ratings September 19: The Block turns cooking show, Playing For Keeps premieres
Podcast Week: Agriminders, The Chaser, Sky News, No Chill & more
The story behind WSFM’s iconic pairing of Jonesy and Amanda