• Seven drew level with Nine on combined channel share with both on 30.1%.
• Gridiron was played on a giant barge on Sydney Harbour for the first time
The biggest audience of the week was Nine’s Australian Open Men’s Final with 1.589m.
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• Summer survey week clean sweep to Nine so far
• My Kitchen Rules is the big picture – six months shooting,
• ESPN will produce more than 40 hours of live programming from Atlanta
• He takes us on his MKR journey and tells about all his other Seven projects
• Married At First Sight 1m+
"We judge the food not the people"
• Maroon 5 will headline this year’s Halftime Show
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off