• Summer’s first hit: Nine’s 40th anniversary 60 Minutes special
• In a fragmenting TV market it is getting more challenging to decipher who has performed the best.
Highlights from Seven’s end of year ratings release.
“We have won every single key demographic"
• Viewers new to the Ballarat of Jean Blake can then binge on all 36 Doctor Blake episodes
• Seven’s biggest food hit missing from new food channel’s initial schedule
• Seven will broadcast more women’s cricket than ever on free-to-air this summer
• The Elements: Cosentino will screen at 8.30pm on Nine’s primary channel.
• 278 survey nights gone – just two left before summer schedules
• Does Nine need a bigger audience for the ARIA Awards?
• Take Me Out & Good Doctor help Seven to narrow win
• Murphy Brown reboot with Candice Bergen launches on 10
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group