• Naomi Watts movie, Mystery Road series two, SeaChange return
• List of projects include new series from Porchlight, CJZ, Matchbox & Werner
“Who knew a singles table at a wedding could be this much fun?"
“Australian films took over $55m at the box office last year"
• Projects include feature-length documentary Jelena: Unbreakable
• From ad agency moral corruption to Bruna Papandrea-produced feature
Overall $814 million was spent on 133 screen productions in 2017/18.
$1.3 million was allocated through the Producer program, and $1.4 million through the Commissioned program.
Participants were selected based on considerable international success and/or having established interest in the US.
Finalists will be contacted in January 2019.
• It aims to uncover and develop the next generation of YouTube storytellers
• SLR Productions has adapted Alice-Miranda from the award-winning series of books
The Australian gets news COS + welcomes Alice Workman, Zoe Samios
Advocate for trans and gender diverse children joins Neighbours’ cast
Merrick Watts hosting new true crime podcast for News Corp & Nova
Hayu and Foxtel bringing reality star Denise Richards down under
Streaming anniversary: hayu goes global after NBCU’s Aussie launch
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane