• SCA will serve as the single point of contact for advertisers
• Mediaweek Podcast with 2GB’s Ben Fordham, Wavemaker’s Philippa Noilea Tani & SCA’s Brian Gallagher
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Mackenzie and Clarke will commence their new roles with immediate effect.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
• “We have well and truly outperformed the market”
• Metro radio revenue was up 6.7% to $123.6m
“Our goal now is to grow our 10+ audience in breakfast"
• Who are the internal and external candidates to replace the radio legend?
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
London will continue to host Ash London Live weeknights 6.30pm-8pm.
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m