• Who are the internal and external candidates to replace the radio legend?
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
London will continue to host Ash London Live weeknights 6.30pm-8pm.
• Tothill’s role in Adelaide will now fall under Matthew O’Reilly
“What we’re able to offer with Brandsound is an emotional match to a brand’s visual assets."
“We’re so excited to be part of the evolution from KOFM to Newcastle’s Triple M"
• It was a largely youngish crowd, peppered with a few veterans
"we believe strongly in the importance of mentoring and developing team members."
Southern Cross Austereo dominated the tally on Saturday night thanks to its national network of Triple M and Hit Network stations.
“I walked into SCA as a 23-year-old with a bleached blond mohawk and no idea what I was doing."
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• VidCon chat with SCA’s national breakfast host and her international ambitions
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist