• VidCon chat with SCA’s national breakfast host and her international ambitions
• Headlining onstage will be funny man Akmal Saleh
• Marto and Robin Bailey reach new highs with ubiquitous Lawrence Mooney
• Hit 105 and Stav, Abby & Matt gatecrash cosy Brisbane radio rankings
Chief executive officer Grant Blackley said 2018 has been a year of transition and investment for the future.
20-minute walk-through audio experience to showcase Australian talent
SCA will also revive the Triple M – Classic Rock station
The duo will return SCA Hit Network in 2017 before they quit
This week: Craig McPherson on Seven News, latest newspaper figures for circulation, readership, digital
Crocmedia exclusivity on all regional commercial radio broadcasts except those on Southern Cross Austereo stations
"The existing legislation has become out of date and redundant"
• SCA acquires Authentic Entertainment in deal that includes Vevo, radio production and syndication business, and extensive 33-year archive of recordings MCM...
TEN reveals Game Of Games timeslot, SCA’s Ash London co-hosting
Yahoo7 Be rebrands to Yahoo Lifestyle: realigns with global branding
TEG and Roy Morgan launch sponsorship planning & optimisation platform
Media Industry reacts to Michelle Guthrie dismissal
TV Ratings September 24: Seven’s Brownlow Medal coverage secures big Monday win
Behind BBC’s decision to cast Jodie Whittaker as the first female Doctor Who