• Seven drew level with Nine on combined channel share with both on 30.1%.
The biggest audience of the week was Nine’s Australian Open Men’s Final with 1.589m.
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Summer survey week clean sweep to Nine so far
• Married At First Sight 1m+
• Married At First Sight maintains lead, keeps Nine #1
• MAFS makes Nine a winner
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Tennis numbers drop after main match abandoned in second set • I’m A Celebrity wins demos, Richard Reid on jungle dunny...
• BLL no match for the Aus Open
• Nine’s second week of Australian Open should keep it #1
• Nine’s primary share over 30%, combined share over 40%
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off