• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data
Screen Australia funding No Activity Christmas special and 11 other projects
When and where to watch NRL preliminary finals
Foxtel’s Women In Television Breakfast lineup revealed
Rod Stewart to host Saturday nights on smoothfm
Lee Simon retires from radio after more than four decades
TV Ratings September 21: Bachelor pushes Ten to a tight win