The radio veterans discuss overtaking ARN stablemates Kyle and Jackie O to become Sydney’s #1 FM breakfast.
• Can the market support three sports-only radio brands? We are about to find out
• Two Sydney stations share same ratings & quirky musical mixes
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the results for KIIS and Triple M in Sydney from Radio Survey #5.
The ambitious plan starts in Sydney this week with a look at the market leaders.
A new lineup will be announced in coming weeks.
The program director of the Perth station discusses its success and commercial operations
The company, which includes 2GB and 3AW amongst its stations, is majority owned by Fairfax Media.
• triple j’s digital networks content director Meagan Loader discusses the success of Double J and Myf Warhurst
• Part 2: Newspaper editor turned radio host talks about his transition
'It’s an opportunity for me to share an insight into how the Australian team runs and the intricacies of each player. '
• Taking over the Sydney general manager role is Dee McTaggart
TV Ratings September 24: Seven’s Brownlow Medal coverage secures big Monday win
Behind BBC’s decision to cast Jodie Whittaker as the first female Doctor Who
Nova 100 breakfast to hit the road for AFL grand final
Alastair McKinnon appointed managing director of Matchbox Pictures
Adelaide Radio Day 2: Fiveaa’s David and Will, KG and Cornesy
Sports Week: Weekend crowds & Mark Howard’s move to Fox Cricket