Surveys don’t get much better than this one did for Nova.
Share at Mix 102.3 pushed even higher despite breakfast easing.
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
Results from the fourth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Duncan Campbell: National content director, Australian Radio Network
Paul Jackson: Group program director Nova Entertainment
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
• Ratings recovery 10+ for Nova and 6PR, although Nova breakfast dips
• 3AW pushes higher as Ross and John again record 20% breakfast share
• 2GB still king of the radio castle with all dayparts recording growth
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns