Surveys don’t get much better than this one did for Nova.
Share at Mix 102.3 pushed even higher despite breakfast easing.
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
Results from the fourth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Duncan Campbell: National content director, Australian Radio Network
Paul Jackson: Group program director Nova Entertainment
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
• Ratings recovery 10+ for Nova and 6PR, although Nova breakfast dips
• 3AW pushes higher as Ross and John again record 20% breakfast share
• 2GB still king of the radio castle with all dayparts recording growth
ABC board appointments need major overhaul, say journalists
The Weekly Times Shine Awards winners announced
Edwina McCann’s Australian Fashion Laureate’s Lifetime Award
BBC Studios Australia launches with Mastermind commission
Whatever happened to the ABC’s relationship with The Chaser?
BBC’s global editorial director on channels, brands, commissions