• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off
Mercado on TV: Unbundling the week – from New Zealand to NSW