• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina remains #1 on the Digital Originals charts in both markets.
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
New to charts in both markets this week is the new Netflix series Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the lates TV Demand charts.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the latest TV Demand Charts from Parrot Analytics.
Mexican Dynasties comes to Arena on February 27
Good Trouble coming to Foxtel on February 9
Walking Dead most in demand show globally in 2018
Viacom acquires free US streaming service Pluto TV, has global plans
Zenith adds Rio Tinto to list of recent new business wins
Foxtel reveals date for Matchbox’s Secret City: Under the Eagle