• Best of the rest: Seven’s The Good Doctor, Nine’s A Current Affair
• Strong news audience helps Seven to Monday summer win
• Summer’s first hit: Nine’s 40th anniversary 60 Minutes special
• In a fragmenting TV market it is getting more challenging to decipher who has performed the best.
Highlights from Nine’s end of year ratings release.
• The Elements: Cosentino will screen at 8.30pm on Nine’s primary channel.
• 278 survey nights gone – just two left before summer schedules
• Does Nine need a bigger audience for the ARIA Awards?
• Take Me Out & Good Doctor help Seven to narrow win
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Murphy Brown reboot with Candice Bergen launches on 10
• 60 Minutes and RBT help Nine to final Sunday primary demo win
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns