The two companies are Nine News and Junkee Media.
• Home And Away signs off for 2018 with half a million metro
• Hard Quiz & Mad As Hell wrap successful year as timeslot champs
• Nine finally gets to end of season two of Family Food Fight
• Best of the rest: Media Watch, Border Patrol, Secret Life 4 Year Olds
• New appointments to the leadership of Nine’s news and current affairs teams.
• 10 Boss is now 10 Bold
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Fairfax sales staff moving into Nine, Pippa Leary and Matt Rowley promoted
• Nine wins second summer Sunday: News, 60 & Attenborough
"Today the merger process will formally complete and we all become one company"
• Nine’s Paramedics continues to drive Thursday win
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group