• Today, premiered yesterday morning with 197,000 metro viewers
• Jungle games trounce Big Bash and Australian Open early
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
• Nine’s broadcast of the Australian Open has begun with the Today show broadcasting live from Melbourne Park
• Catch up on everything that is happening in the world of TV
• Top on demand TV series for 2018 – MAFS, Love Island & The Handmaid’s Tale
• Parsons is a former chief digital officer for Nine
• Dickie and David Campbell to share Today Extra co-hosting
The winners represent FTA TV, radio and subscription TV.
She has previously had stints at SBS, NITV and the ABC.
• Nine and reporter Peter Stefanovic have mutually decided to part ways after 15 years.
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group