• Nine.com.au is in second place on 1.23m
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
• Seven West Media and News Corp Australia to grow automotive advertising category
• National sales team nominees: ARN, Bauer, Nine, Nine [Digital], realestate.com.au and Spotify
• Profiles, cricket legends, journalists and expert commentators from News Corp newspapers and Fox Cricket
Herald Sun is the only newspaper in the country to have over one million readers.
‘It’s been like a weird form of therapy.’
It will culminate in activations across the country on November 11.
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
• Suicide is the leading cause of death in men aged 15-44
Editor Michelle Gunn: ‘Our most successful bundle is the weekend newspaper plus digital.’
Editor Murray Kirkness discusses plans to introduce a paywall by the end of 2018.
Network 10 in partnership with customer engagement platform Braze
Bauer Media sells Money brand to financial services group Rainmaker
Pacific announces promotions as part of commercial team restructure
Podcast Week: The Alternative Truth, News Corp’s NewsCast, AFL
Nielsen announces partnership with geospatial experts RDA Research
ARN promotes Nick Flood to national role as sales team restructured