• News Corp challenged the commentary this morning
• Stellar’s first glossy special since launch over two years ago
• 2018 winner is Victorian sheep farmer Toni Barton
• Allen will be replacing Derrick Crowley
• Brand secrets – travel insights from the best, tours and television
Just yesterday Mediaweek published a story under the headline “News Corp Australia loses another key executive to New York”.
Natalie Cerny, has been appointed chief communications officer for Dow Jones.
Today we launch a refreshed news.com.au desktop homepage as part of an ongoing product evolution program."
• It’s a 360-degree, virtual reality film at key sites along Australia’s Trail of Remembrance
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
The AGM saw shareholders vote to re-elect all 11 News Corp board members.
Study aims to reveal perception vs reality: time to get real about healthy eating
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off