• Created with the Heart Foundation’s new media partner News Corp Australia
• News Corp said 25% of revenue generated from the wrap is being donated back to Townsville.
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• Customers not ditching set top boxes said Robert Thomson – "The higher the iQ the better"
• News Corp campaign to run in The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier-Mail and The Advertiser + regional mastheads
• The decision to move to a smaller, friendlier format was based on reader feedback
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The company wishes to accelerate the key growth categories of travel, sport and wagering.
• Sky partnership means the new Virgin Radio Chris Evans Breakfast Show will run with no ad-breaks (sort of)
Biggest success stories of this year as listed by the publisher.
Q&A with Michael Miller: Full transcript from Your Money interview.
• Here is a preview of some of what he has to say in the extended two-part interview.
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off