Just yesterday Mediaweek published a story under the headline “News Corp Australia loses another key executive to New York”.
Natalie Cerny, has been appointed chief communications officer for Dow Jones.
Today we launch a refreshed news.com.au desktop homepage as part of an ongoing product evolution program."
• It’s a 360-degree, virtual reality film at key sites along Australia’s Trail of Remembrance
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
The AGM saw shareholders vote to re-elect all 11 News Corp board members.
Study aims to reveal perception vs reality: time to get real about healthy eating
• Nine.com.au is in second place on 1.23m
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
• Seven West Media and News Corp Australia to grow automotive advertising category
• National sales team nominees: ARN, Bauer, Nine, Nine [Digital], realestate.com.au and Spotify
• Profiles, cricket legends, journalists and expert commentators from News Corp newspapers and Fox Cricket
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group