• The decision to move to a smaller, friendlier format was based on reader feedback
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The company wishes to accelerate the key growth categories of travel, sport and wagering.
• Sky partnership means the new Virgin Radio Chris Evans Breakfast Show will run with no ad-breaks (sort of)
Biggest success stories of this year as listed by the publisher.
Q&A with Michael Miller: Full transcript from Your Money interview.
• Here is a preview of some of what he has to say in the extended two-part interview.
• News Corp challenged the commentary this morning
• Stellar’s first glossy special since launch over two years ago
• 2018 winner is Victorian sheep farmer Toni Barton
• Allen will be replacing Derrick Crowley
• Brand secrets – travel insights from the best, tours and television
Netflix Q4 2018: Streaming service on strategy and new content
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 4
Asher Keddie and Richard Roxburgh star in SBS drama The Hunting
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 5
TV Ratings January 17: A big night for Australian Open and I’m A Celebrity…
Full list of Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018 Winners