Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• The podcast is a collaboration between Watts and Mark Morri
• Michael Miller on dollars, digital and data at Come Together 2019
• Reader-turned-editor relishes responsibility at globally loved brand
• Publisher reveals 24 media and marketing initiatives unveiled across data, audio, video and commercial partnerships
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
“Clients will be surprised and inspired when they join the journey at Come Together 2019.”
• Educational website doubles its traffic in one year
• Taboola gets to partner with Australia’s biggest web publisher
• News Corp news brands offering $30 month newspaper/Kayo package
Presented in Melbourne on Friday, 22 February at the RACV Club.
• The study examines what healthy eating means to Australians today
TV Ratings Analysis: MAFS hits new high with 1.68m
TV Week 12: Manhunt and The Weekly new arrivals
The Australian gets news COS + welcomes Alice Workman, Zoe Samios
Advocate for trans and gender diverse children joins Neighbours’ cast
Merrick Watts hosting new true crime podcast for News Corp & Nova
Hayu and Foxtel bringing reality star Denise Richards down under