• Brand secrets – travel insights from the best, tours and television
Just yesterday Mediaweek published a story under the headline “News Corp Australia loses another key executive to New York”.
Natalie Cerny, has been appointed chief communications officer for Dow Jones.
Today we launch a refreshed news.com.au desktop homepage as part of an ongoing product evolution program."
• It’s a 360-degree, virtual reality film at key sites along Australia’s Trail of Remembrance
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
The AGM saw shareholders vote to re-elect all 11 News Corp board members.
Study aims to reveal perception vs reality: time to get real about healthy eating
• Nine.com.au is in second place on 1.23m
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
• Seven West Media and News Corp Australia to grow automotive advertising category
• National sales team nominees: ARN, Bauer, Nine, Nine [Digital], realestate.com.au and Spotify
Australia storms into WT20 finals: When to watch
Instagram Shopping rolls out changes before Xmas
ABC ME secures anime series Dragon Ball Super from Toei Animation
The marathon Rebel v Bauer legal battle finally over: What ended it?
The Australian’s The Deal publishes fourth annual women’s special issue
Fremantle’s Dusseldorp deal: Development/productions with Marta