Plus extra role for Ted Sarandos, comments on bundling and competition
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• The move aligns with eligibility of the Producer Offset.
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
• The leading Australian-owned SVOD is Stan
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Voting will commence February 12, through Tuesday, February 19.
Guardian Australia hires new commercial sales director to head team
Mediaweek Easter podcast special: Inside Nine & news.com.au
Triple M farewells Ugly Phil again for top-secret UK project
TV Ratings April 17: Anh’s Brush With Fame #1 entertainment show with 625k
Podcast Week: Mark Pesce’s car show, GoT, Denton, UMG & Wondery
Mercado on TV: Celebrating sexual diversity on the screen