• Platform’s biggest hits with 40m+ views – Bird Box, You and Sex Education
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Two major paid video services were the most popular
• Everything you need to know about your favourite streaming services in January.
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• This week: The Kominsky Method, Murphy Brown and Blake without the doctor
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
TV’s newest runaway hit, just in time for Halloween + Sabrina image gallery
Surprisingly major US FTA networks won few awards during the primetime telecast.
Netflix is the supporting partner of the event that will be held at Crown Conference Centre in Melbourne, Victoria.
The search will include both internal and external candidates.
Netflix Q4 2018: Streaming service on strategy and new content
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 4
Asher Keddie and Richard Roxburgh star in SBS drama The Hunting
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 5
TV Ratings January 17: A big night for Australian Open and I’m A Celebrity…
Full list of Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018 Winners