Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• My Kitchen Rules is the big picture – six months shooting,
• He takes us on his MKR journey and tells about all his other Seven projects
• He also details his growing media empire away from the hit Seven series
"We judge the food not the people"
Mediaweek has also released separate podcasts on PodcastOne with both Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.
• Filming on the 10th season of My Kitchen Rules ended in mid-December.
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Plus making a profit & are audiences ready for 70 days of MKR promos?
'So many 'reality' shows have manipulative producers plotting faux dramas'
Simon Shalgosky named Seven Studios’ head of international development
ACMA investigation into broadcasts of Christchurch terrorist attack
Mindshare appoints Kerry Field managing director Melbourne
Horror drama and Ricky Gervais comedy are new to TV Demand charts
TV Ratings March 18: MAFS Leads Strong Night for Nine with ACA + Bad Mothers
Come Together 2019: News Corp Australia’s biggest ever showcase