• Martin Medcraf appointed to lead new Foxtel sales and brand partnerships team
• Bonney’s key responsibilities will be to continue to grow QMS Sport’s presence and relevance
• Australia v India ODI sets record ratings for Fox Cricket
• Commencing this Sunday November 4
The move to reshape MCN comes after Network Ten moves its ad sales in-house.
• Dedicated channel pioneers new ad model for Foxtel as brands line up
• Advertisers promised review of Foxtel ad loads leading to greater impact
“MCN had a brilliant business prior to the Ten representation and it will be a brilliant business in the future."
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
'MCN will be undergoing a number of changes over the next few months.'
The Bachelor Australia season six will premiere this August.
Fitzgerald had been the CEO of MCN for 15 years.
Roy Morgan: Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
Sports Week: Fox Sports & Seven’s footy sponsors, Footy TV ratings
Top 10 Game Charts: Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Fights its Way to #1
ARIA Chart Report: Jonas Brothers join elite club
TV Ratings Analysis: MAFS hits new high with 1.68m
TV Week 12: Manhunt and The Weekly new arrivals