MCN’s global partner portfolio includes BBC, Discovery, NBCU, Fox Networks Group, Viacom, Turner and many more.
• Martin Medcraf appointed to lead new Foxtel sales and brand partnerships team
• Bonney’s key responsibilities will be to continue to grow QMS Sport’s presence and relevance
• Australia v India ODI sets record ratings for Fox Cricket
• Commencing this Sunday November 4
The move to reshape MCN comes after Network Ten moves its ad sales in-house.
• Dedicated channel pioneers new ad model for Foxtel as brands line up
• Advertisers promised review of Foxtel ad loads leading to greater impact
“MCN had a brilliant business prior to the Ten representation and it will be a brilliant business in the future."
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
'MCN will be undergoing a number of changes over the next few months.'
The Bachelor Australia season six will premiere this August.
National Enquirer tabloid sold to retailing business Hudson Group
TV Ratings April 22: MKR First Grand Finalists Revealed to 812k
TV Week 16: Easter Week 1 – Seven wins first week of Easter survey
Top 10 Game Charts: Aggressive Sale Shoots Battelfront II to #1
ARIA Chart Report: The old vs the new – BTS narrowly beat The Seekers
Melissa Hey and Michael Stephenson examine the business of TV