• Australia v India ODI sets record ratings for Fox Cricket
• Commencing this Sunday November 4
The move to reshape MCN comes after Network Ten moves its ad sales in-house.
• Dedicated channel pioneers new ad model for Foxtel as brands line up
• Advertisers promised review of Foxtel ad loads leading to greater impact
“MCN had a brilliant business prior to the Ten representation and it will be a brilliant business in the future."
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
'MCN will be undergoing a number of changes over the next few months.'
The Bachelor Australia season six will premiere this August.
Fitzgerald had been the CEO of MCN for 15 years.
Holden will be returning as a sponsor for its third straight year.
• New tech platform to provide ease of transaction for MCN’s broadcast linear TV assets
Melbourne #1: Commercial radio ad revenue up all markets in 2018
TV Ratings January 23: Nine loses viewers after Djokovic match abandoned
Woolf back in Perth: On ABC Radio breakfast with Nadia Mitsopoulos
Footy’s back – almost – one week until AFLW starts on Seven
Network 10 confirms first celebs to compete in Dancing with the Stars
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 9