“ARN are proud supporters of diversity and inclusion."
“I’m excited to lead the producing team in 2019, and Kyle and Jackie have huge plans for their listeners in 2019"
Bouchet is returning to work at Shriro, which distributes and manufactures home appliances and consumer electronics.
• Listening to Aussie radio now easier than ever with Amazon’s Alexa
Will McMahon and Woody Whitelaw made the jump from Hit 92.9 breakfast to KIIS network drive.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• Australia’s newest pop sensation on storming the charts and a new career
• The tune is available to purchase on iTunes
• KIIS network Brisbane and Melbourne breakfast shows highlighted
'Take as much free stuff as possible to listeners all over Sydney!'
Kris Fade got his start in radio as part of the street team for ARN’s Edge 96.ONE.
• 3AW’s Ross and John start week of broadcasts from Scandinavia
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off