• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
“This is an unapologetically fun and cheeky campaign"
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
There is also a new ad campaign this week for ARN’s Mix 102.3.
• A major element of the partnership included participation in the 24th annual Midsumma Carnival,
• KIIS tells competitors as it empties the safe: “That’s not a prize, this is a prize”
• Laura Bouchet will take over Lawrence Mooney’s new show Moonman in the Morning.
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
• HEAR IT, LOVE IT, KIIS IT: New marketing campaign launches
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m