Bouchet is returning to work at Shriro, which distributes and manufactures home appliances and consumer electronics.
• Listening to Aussie radio now easier than ever with Amazon’s Alexa
Will McMahon and Woody Whitelaw made the jump from Hit 92.9 breakfast to KIIS network drive.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• Australia’s newest pop sensation on storming the charts and a new career
• The tune is available to purchase on iTunes
• KIIS network Brisbane and Melbourne breakfast shows highlighted
'Take as much free stuff as possible to listeners all over Sydney!'
Kris Fade got his start in radio as part of the street team for ARN’s Edge 96.ONE.
• 3AW’s Ross and John start week of broadcasts from Scandinavia
KIIS entertainment reporter John 'JC' Caldwell will host the show.
Audiences listening to both KIIS 106.5 and KIIS 101.1 got to hear that chemistry between the four at work this morning.
ABC board appointments need major overhaul, say journalists
The Weekly Times Shine Awards winners announced
Edwina McCann’s Australian Fashion Laureate’s Lifetime Award
BBC Studios Australia launches with Mastermind commission
Whatever happened to the ABC’s relationship with The Chaser?
BBC’s global editorial director on channels, brands, commissions