• Devil May Cry 5 remains at the pointy end of the charts
• Far Cry New Dawn and Red Dead Redemption II continue to sell well
• The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame has entered at fourth
• Far Cry: New Dawn and Metro: Exodus have shuffled down to make room for Anthem
• One title conspicuous by its absence, however, is Crackdown 3
• The long-awaited action-RPG has sold millions out of the gate
• Nintendo has a number of other titles in the top 10
The surprise of last week is Bandai Namco’s Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown debuting in second spot.
•There have been a few jiggles elsewhere on the charts
• No new games joining the fray this week.
• After a soft start, Battlefield V has landed at #2 this week
The Spyro Reignited Trilogy has so far emulated the success of last year’s Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m