• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
'The strong operating performance from last year continued across our entire suite of assets.'
The one-day conference will be held in Sydney at the Hilton Hotel on Friday September 14.
'Between us, we'll certainly be reaching more than half of Australia every day.'
Nine will become 60% owner of Fairfax's real estate entity Domain.
• Hugh Marks to lead massive television, radio, print and digital business
Nine and News Corp announce partnership for FTA personal finance channel.
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 9
Seven covering major cycling + 3 forms of cricket this weekend
New monthly: That’s Life! brand continues to thrive 25 years after launch
News Corp and Australia Post join forces to boost literacy levels
Oscars: Netflix is the hottest new Hollywood studio
The Bouchets bail: ARN loses second Sydney breakfast radio EP