• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
• Generation E Media to become a one-stop media powerhouse for HT&E
• APN Outdoor also ready to pounce on acquisition opportunities as James Warburton confirmed recently
The next 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia tournament kicks off this May.
'While 2017 had its challenges, we ended the year with strong momentum'
Is Mike Hammond returning to the airwaves?
Gfinity Australia will run two Elite Seasons in 2018
NITV prepares for 2019 with four executive appointments
Island Records Australia celebrates success of Dean Lewis
News.com.au cracks monthly audience over 10m for the first time
TV Demand charts: Mrs Maisel and F Is For Family new to top 10
Bauer Media appoints magazine specialist Eliza O’Hare to edit Inside Out
Mediaweek Q&A: 10’s network director of news content Ross Dagan