• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
• Generation E Media to become a one-stop media powerhouse for HT&E
• APN Outdoor also ready to pounce on acquisition opportunities as James Warburton confirmed recently
The next 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia tournament kicks off this May.
'While 2017 had its challenges, we ended the year with strong momentum'
How Hobart breakfast show celebrated Valentine’s Day with listeners
Foxtel’s Brian Walsh joins stars, producer at season 2 Secret City launch
What Australian audiences have loved most on the BBC
TV Ratings Feb 14: 10 recovers with Gogglebox top 10, Changing Rooms better
Ratings for Married indicate why Nine really wanted Australian Open
Bauer Media events reveal luxury ‘disruptive initiatives’ for advertisers