• Jodie and Soda are again the market’s breakfast champs
• A lift in drive means Kennedy Molloy is now the #1 drive show in the market, overtaking Nova.
• Nova has best station share since survey two last year
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
• Full results and analysis of the first radio ratings of the year.
• All the results of the final GFK radio ratings survey of the year
• Nova again #1, breakfast busts above 15%
• Mix still #1 overall and Fiveaa breakfast leader
• Triple M win #1 overall
• smoothfm win gives Nova Ent FM lock on major markets.
• smoothfm new #1 FM station as WSFM ratings tumble
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m