Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
• Commencing this Sunday November 4
Movies and television – the proud indie that made The Sapphires loves both platforms
• Foxtel subscribers have a feelgood night at the flicks
• The busy star of many recent landmark dramas now says he’s ‘totally available’
While ratings may not be outstanding, one more critically acclaimed series will sit well with the other Foxtel Originals.
• Coverage part of Foxtel’s longstanding relationship with beIN SPORTS
• Bill Collins continues to present movies for Foxtel On Demand
This beautiful finale, cleverly set in the final days of the 1950s, ties up every loose end and for fans like me.
Kieren Cooney and Alice Mascia to lead new departments, Marco Miranda named chief revenue officer
The first season of the program had six episodes.
• Patrick Delany launches 1,000 hours of cricket, ad-break free
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns