We will be revealing the winner and two runners-up for each category.
Biggest success stories of this year as listed by the publisher.
“Consumers have the right to end a telemarketing call at any time during the call."
• Just 50 days until start of new AFLW season
• Here is a preview of some of what he has to say in the extended two-part interview.
“The documentary and feature film industry is very vibrant in Perth"
• The new order of episodes will take the show to 100 episodes.
“I am personally indebted to Duane for his unwavering loyalty, reliability and support"
Walsh spoke with Mediaweek after the Wentworth announcement.
A seventh season is currently in post-production and will screen in 2019.
• Campbell was Mediaweek’s guest on the Your Money channel this week
• Foxtel's sport content this summer
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off