• Content generated by 230 elite sportspeople finds multiplatform audience of 1.8m+ users
• 24/7 dedicated motorsport channel switches on March 19 for coverage of Melbourne Grand
Fox Sports will continue to be the only place to watch live, start-to-finish coverage of the tournament.
Fox Sports is first broadcaster in the world to televise entire surfing events live.
• Off the bench for new Fox Footy team: Nick Riewoldt, Bob Murphy, Garry Lyon, Erin Phillips
• Foxtel to focus on live streaming products and an expanded library with more Australian productions
• 304 hours of live sport, across 13 different codes, on Fox Sports from Friday to Monday
• First Test begins Thursday March 1 live at 6pm AEDT on Fox Sports 507
A new era for the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship begins this week.
Matty Johns, Bryan Fletcher, Brett Finch and The Professor will move to Sunday nights.
Fox Sports is the only place to watch every game of the Super W.
Kelli Underwood talks juggling gigs at Fox Sports and the ABC
Asia Media News: Phnom Penh Post denies closure rumours, Mediacorp, SPH and more
MG joins Brett Kimmorley as Seven News Rugby League contributor
Double J’s Zan Rowe hosting a special two-hour live Bluesfest broadcast
Dating app Bumble launches professional networking feature in Australia
Domain appoints Tony Sutton to residential sales, promotes Jon McConkey
AANA’s John Broome on the future of advertising
Nova 106.9 launches Commonwealth Games partnership at The Star on Gold Coast
TV Ratings March 22: AFL launch delivers Seven’s best Thursday share in a month
Aussies In Asia: Entrepreneur and startup legend Chris Chong
Photos: UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer at Stan fan event