• Fairfax Media CEO recalls transformation highlights – ‘It was not just about cutting costs’
•The merger creates a powerful growth engine.
“A landmark day, all our teams should be very proud”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
• IBISWorld explores how the merger will impact the media industry
The journalists union has issued the following statement:
• Nine’s Hugh Marks and Fairfax’s Greg Hywood on ACCC decision and merger plans
The Australian Competition & Consumer Commission has detailed its reasons for the green light here:
The field of cars will cover more than 20,000km during the week of testing.
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
• Domain update disappoints as market listings and auction volumes drop
Fairfax’s Stuff and NZME proposed a merger plan which the Court of Appeal rejected in September.
Edwina McCann’s Australian Fashion Laureate’s Lifetime Award
BBC Studios Australia launches with Mastermind commission
Whatever happened to the ABC’s relationship with The Chaser?
BBC’s global editorial director on channels, brands, commissions
Bradfield Oration: PM Scott Morrison endorses The Daily Telegraph
Screen Australia’s $400,000 development funding for 16 projects