• Parsons is a former chief digital officer for Nine
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Fairfax sales staff moving into Nine, Pippa Leary and Matt Rowley promoted
"Today the merger process will formally complete and we all become one company"
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Fairfax Media CEO recalls transformation highlights – ‘It was not just about cutting costs’
•The merger creates a powerful growth engine.
“A landmark day, all our teams should be very proud”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
• IBISWorld explores how the merger will impact the media industry
The journalists union has issued the following statement:
• Nine’s Hugh Marks and Fairfax’s Greg Hywood on ACCC decision and merger plans
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 4
Seventh Street Media rebrands: publications now part of The Brag Media
TV Ratings January 16: I’m A Celebrity continues to beat Aus Open
Nine’s Australian Open ratings: Week one
Screenrights appoints James Dickinson as new chief executive
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV