• Print-only news media consumption is at 18%
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
• emma CMV data reveals mobile to become the most-used device to access the internet by year end
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
Trust in news media turns readers into advocates for travel, automotive and more.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
emma Sept: Readership in print and on digital devices now level with 13m each
13 million people, or 70%, read newspapers in August
13 million people read news on digital platforms
Print, however, continues to be the preferred channel for consuming news media
A total of 16.78 million Australians read news media in March
Edwina McCann’s Australian Fashion Laureate’s Lifetime Award
BBC Studios Australia launches with Mastermind commission
Whatever happened to the ABC’s relationship with The Chaser?
BBC’s global editorial director on channels, brands, commissions
Bradfield Oration: PM Scott Morrison endorses The Daily Telegraph
Screen Australia’s $400,000 development funding for 16 projects