The launch of SEN SA sees the brand return to Adelaide.
• Gerard Whateley will lead the ball-by-ball cricket commentary
The show will go to air on four nights next month.
• Taking place throughout September in Sydney
Now under the guidance of CEO Craig Hutchison following the March 29 deal, the business has detailed its three key business segments.
• AFL footy Record has a new home after Hutchy wins tender
• As part of deal 1116 SEN will broadcast all Melbourne United games live
• Capital city radio partners include SEN, Fiveaa, 4BC, 6PR and Super Radio Network
• Cricket radio deals commence from 2018-19 season for six years
Proxy voting resulted in a Yes vote recorded for every resolution.
Photos from Crocmedia's Sydney event this week.
Crocmedia commentator Russell Barwick hosted the function and introduced the CEO.
I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Drops more hints about new contestants
Top 10 Game Charts: Super Smash Bros. pummels the competition
ARIA Chart Report: XXXTentacion #8, Farnham & ON-J return to top 10
Screen Australia announces $3.5m for 18 documentary projects
Val Morgan Group appoints Guy Burbidge as MD Val Morgan cinema
OMD bolsters Queensland offering with new group trading role