• Taking place throughout September in Sydney
Now under the guidance of CEO Craig Hutchison following the March 29 deal, the business has detailed its three key business segments.
• AFL footy Record has a new home after Hutchy wins tender
• As part of deal 1116 SEN will broadcast all Melbourne United games live
• Capital city radio partners include SEN, Fiveaa, 4BC, 6PR and Super Radio Network
• Cricket radio deals commence from 2018-19 season for six years
Proxy voting resulted in a Yes vote recorded for every resolution.
Photos from Crocmedia's Sydney event this week.
Crocmedia commentator Russell Barwick hosted the function and introduced the CEO.
• Hutchy two weeks away from taking control
Sports Friday: A roundup of sport broadcasting news. Cricket Crowds: TEN and Nine The Big Bash League has been delivering big audiences...
• Combined Pacific Star Network and Crocmedia have annual revenue of $48m with $10m EBITDA • Crocmedia founders Hutchy and Chris Giannopoulos...
Screen Australia funding No Activity Christmas special and 11 other projects
When and where to watch NRL preliminary finals
Foxtel’s Women In Television Breakfast lineup revealed
Rod Stewart to host Saturday nights on smoothfm
Lee Simon retires from radio after more than four decades
TV Ratings September 21: Bachelor pushes Ten to a tight win