14.1 million people, have been reached by Seven’s Summer of Cricket.
• Exclusive to Kayo in Australia
• International greats Phil Tufnell, Aakash Chopra and Marvan Atapattu sign on
Cricket Australia has announced annual results for 2017-18.
• Profiles, cricket legends, journalists and expert commentators from News Corp newspapers and Fox Cricket
• The Australian Open is the greatest aggregator of eyeballs on Australian television
‘Each generation of women’s cricket gets better and better.’
• Gerard Whateley will lead the ball-by-ball cricket commentary
Macquarie Media CEO Adam Lang said the network is thrilled to secure both Hussey and McGrath.
Mediaweek examines the big weekend of sport and their audiences.
From the streets to the beach and the MCG, the stars combine with the all-new Fox Cricket commentary team
• Ellyse Perry and Alyssa Healy to provide commentary, Fox Cricket logo released
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist