• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
'Radio in Australia is a very big and very serious business and more intense than in the UK.'
O’Connell has listened to pitches from players and fans from 10 AFL clubs.
After the formalities, O’Connell and his family received a welcome pack of iconic Australian gifts.
The creative agency for the campaign was JOY with production by HunkyDory Films.
O’Connell has already started a feud with sister station KIIS 101.1
O’Connell premiered a jingle that Cacklin' Jack had composed for the station.
• After teary London farewells, breakfast DJ ready to tackle new challenge
• O’Connell and family flying out of London 12 hours after his last UK breakfast show
Less than three weeks now before Gold 104.3 launches new breakfast.
• Generation E Media to become a one-stop media powerhouse for HT&E
• Award-winning British broadcaster starting at Melbourne’s Gold 104.3 on June 4
iSubscribe’s ’50 hour frenzy’ magazine event with discounts, gifts
Sony Music reveals staff promotions across group to continue growth
SBS’s Laura Murphy-Oates named Young Journalist of the Year by The Walkey Foundation
Filming for ABC Me’s new comedy series Hardball begins
Big Bash League 08: How, where and when matches will be broadcast