• Two new releases opened wide and they both made the top five.
• Two new releases in the top five which had just over $1m between them.
• The new movie was the only major release on the weekend.
• Three new releases opened wide with two making the top five
• The total haul from the top 20 movies dipped 27% this week
• Cyberpunk action movie based on manga series lifts box office 30%
There were four movies earning over $1m on the weekend.
• Bohemian Rhapsody returns in its fourteenth week
• The Mule debuts at #1 as Clint Eastwood proves that he can still draw a crowd
• Australian audiences have voted with their feet
• In a week with a very flat box office nine films each cracked the $1m dollar mark
• Aquaman returns to the top and Bohemian Rhapsody continues to hang around.
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m