• Aquaman returns to the top and Bohemian Rhapsody continues to hang around.
• The school holidays continues to produce big numbers
• Disney and DC top Boxing Day weekend
• The box office was primarily supported by movies experiencing healthy extended runs
• Holiday season is kicking into gear with two family friendly films in top spot
• Christmas season is upon us
• Both films cracked the $2 million in strong opening weekends
• Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born add to gaudy totals
• Queen still cracks 4m in third weekend
• Music dominates Australian cinemas with Queen and Lady Gaga tops
• Queen bio rocked the box office in its first weekend in theatres.
Mediaweek digital editor Trent Thomas examines this weekends box office numbers.
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist